Thursday, April 24, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
For a few days from now the Idea Cellular was making a bearish divergence on RSI and today it has given a downside breakout. which will lead the stock price to 125 or 101 within next few months. Here in the picture below we can see that the stock has given a downside breakout for the divergence
The possible supports for Idea
When we see at larger picture of Idea cellular we can see that the stock has given a breakout(Downside/ Bearish) and failed to regain the bullish trend. Thus leading the stock into downtrend. Most of all major moving average namely 50DMA, 100DMA, 200DMA have given a negative crossover which is now making this stock a unfavorable piece of stock.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
The market will looking sluggish this week the resistance of 19712 will be a major resistance for this week the market is expected to have 18624 as a support at lower side. we are seeing a negative divergence in in Sensex, this may drive to 18624.
Am I bullish on Sensex?
No, I expect a consolidation. We are seeing a risk building out in Sensex, as per me this week is the week for profits booking. Most of the short term players may book profit this week.
How much consolidation is good for Sensex?
18510-18000 need to be the support below which market is not healthy to grab. If market manages to consolidate below 18000 levels we may see a free fall upto 17500/16900.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
After one cycle swing seen in reliance I am looking a reversal. The stock has a powerful resistance at 850. If it able to cross then we can see the stock going up to 920.
Indicators: we are seeing a bullish divergence which is been building from long days. We see this divergence in MACD. We have even seen a good crossover as most of the stock has been in a bearish mode. It is been a hotspot for many of the investors.
Fib Levels: As I had told above this stock may find resistance at 50%. If it manages to cross that level, it will reach to 920. Which will lead to 920 levels; the stock is looks potential and we may even see the stock moving more than 940 as the divergence is strong.
Moving Average: I have been looking for a long time. The stock is more sentimental towards 20 DMA. After confirmation of a breakout in 20 DMA this stock is found to be bullish.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
We have seen market consolidating, these days. The cocktail of negative news have driven market near to 18000 levels. Before it reach 18000 we are seeing falling wedge pattern forming.
A Falling Wedge
A Divergence Building up
Simultaneously, we are seeing a Bullish Divergence forming in market. As we are seeing a gap filling have started up in Sensex. We may see a reversal @18000 level after filling up of gap; which will eventually lead to a bullish breakout in Falling wedge.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Monday, January 21, 2013
On 26th November 2012 I had told this stock will shoot up. And I was right, the stock gave nearly 30% return. Know I find this stock to be at a profit booking stock as we are seeing a bearish divergence.
Strategy: profit booking, can go with a fresh buy if it cross over 520 level.
Look for my previous article on Rel cap(on 26/11/12): Click Here
Monday, January 7, 2013
Monday, November 26, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Apollo Tyres is making a falling wedge pattern along with a bullish divergence forming, from a long days. Still we haven’t seen any reversal candle forming; I expect 77rs will be a good support for this stocks. 89(Neckline of H&S) can cause some upside hurdle. The stock is looking good, the stock have a potential to move at least 12% within 3-4 months
Friday, October 19, 2012
Sunday, September 23, 2012
PVR Ltd is a technically sound company. It is on a bullish trend since June 2011. In spite markets ups and lows the stock had performed well with respect to market.
The reasons are as follows:
- Candle-Stick Pattern: we have seen a Morning Star on last Friday.
- Indicators & Divergence: MACD is about to give a Bullish Cross-over. Along with that we are seeing a Bullish divergence. And RSI is neutral.
- Moving Averages: All the moving averages are giving a clean way for this stock to sore high. We have seen a golden crossover in September 2011.
- SAR: we have seen a recent resistance turning as a support @188. The next resistance is at 203 and so on.
- Chart Pattern: From July 2012 we have been seeing this stock making a Bump and Run Continuation. According to me we are expected to see a 2nd Bump and Run Continuation.
· Conclusion: This stock was bullish for a year and it is showing a continuation. The stock is on a bullish run will continue not more that 3-6 months. The stock is at high and expected to make a higher high.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
It is a long time that I left ABB Ltd, I thought it is not having any upside potential. The stock is near to its high and I was looking for a better pattern to form in this stock. During a recent analysis I found some positive potential things which can kick this stock high, and they are as follows:
- Candle-Stick Pattern: On Friday, we witnessed a engulfing pattern in this stock.
- Indicator&Divergence: The stock price has been making a LH and we are seeing RSI making HH along with that we have seen RSI being sentimental to 30&70% buy and sell levels. Which is an indication that the stock may fall in further days. On other hand we are about to see a MACD zero-line crossover. If we see this happening we may find this stock on bullish side.
- Trend-line and SAR: The stock is having a resistance around 767/823/873 and the stock is having a recent support between 700-710. The trend-line is also posing a hurdle for this stock.
- Fibonacci levels:
- Conclusion: if we seen this stock crossing above 770 we can surly make a profit of 10-12% with a span of 2-3 months. A caution is recommended as this stock is sentimental with RSI's 30&70% levels. we have recently seen this stock above 70%. Have an eye on divergence
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
It’s a couple of weeks ago I had told you regarding a Falling wedge pattern forming on Ashok Leyland along with divergence. We had seen a Breakout yesterday, I expect a rally.
The Resistance are as follow
Previous article on Ashok Leyland: Click Hear
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
It’s a long downtrend for Praj Industries one of Rakesh jhunjhunwala stock. After a long fall I just spotted a Divergence in this stock along with few attractive things, RSI is below 30 and MACD is about to make a Positive crossover. Market sentiments on this stock isn’t so good but worth caching it above 45 for a long or medium term