Friday, January 6, 2012

what's my plan for 2012?


From last December I have been studying a unique subject in psychology. Today I have completed a month studying that topic. Today I am back with my plan for 2012. Even though it was ready last December but not properly designed.

What are the special things, I am doing for this year?

In this year, I am going to complete chapter 9,10,11,13&18 of my book(TA of the FM, by Jhon.J.Murphy). Which cover moving average, Elliot wave theory and all indicators.

Along with it

I had committed to know about F&O last year itself. One of my friend have promised to get to know something about it. Even though it is not my special interest, but it is part of my expedition.  

Something regarding my experience with Technical Analysis in 2011

Many people have misconception regarding TA calling it “statistics” with lots of formulas,rules etc etc.. But TA is bit unique form statistics. You can call TA as applied statistics. TA have few set of indications, which mean if a particular sequence happen then the market react in defined way. TA is nothing related to picking your calculator. It is the type of analysis which is used in stock market to understand/ predicts market scenarios. It helps us to understand market sentiments, behaviour and reaction.

     “I always go red when my fellow friends say. Do technical analysis                                                                                   fail?”

There is nothing called as failure of technical analysis. What really fail, is your analysis. Technical analyses really say the present scenario of market. And you predict future by some trendlines, indicators, oscillator, parameters and some patterns.

Even I had a big “? Mark” in my head

I was in a state of confusion for over 6 to 7 months. Even I clearly didn’t knew about it. Day by day, 1 by 1, little by little stated knowing things what I had never knew
As said
            Rome was not built in a day”

Even I can’t have a burger in a single bite  

Into ATMA

ATMA is an association which provide an umbrella link for all those people who are having interest towards TA. It not only provides an education it provide a unique social networking where many people share there analysis (those are not money making tips, those are knowledge making tips).

“A new year with new ambition, enthusiasm, a mission heading for a change”







2 comments:

  1. hello sir, m vry much inerested in technical analysis . I am also taking membership in ATMA. But can you guide me for exams CMT. or have you claeared through this exams. So wot should i do for better carrier in TA. reply me ASAP

    -VAIBHAV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vaibhav, I am very happy hear you have a great interest toward technical analysis. ATMA can only help you to build a good network among other technical analyst in India. CMT, help you to enrich your skill regarding Technical analysis. CMT have 3 exams which cost from 300$ to 450$. I am learning Technical analysis from 15 months, but have not cleared any CMT exam(I am a Marketing Student and TA is my passion) if you want specific detail regarding CMT then contact me: Sangameshks.hpt@hmail.com or on Facebook(If ASAP)

      Delete