Friends in last article I had told you about Style of learning. Know in this part, I will be explaining how to know where you belong. Hear we will be doing something called as “behavioural analysis”. Your behaviour is a reflection of your Sub-conscious mind and we will be trying to know what’s going into your mind. The analysis that we are doing is by a very famous psychologist called Fleming’s VAK Model
Hear we will be looking at some behavioural question to know yourself better from what you actually are.
Take a paper and note down answer as “Yes”, “No” and “occasionally”
Note: all the heads namely audio, visual, and kinaesthetic need to be answered separately.
- You read very loud, so that you can hear your voice
- You are good at grammar
- You always love to speak. But hate to right
- I enjoy songs and concentrate on lyrics in song
- I cant keep quit for long time
· I am good at spelling
· When I read I want complete silence
· I love colours and fashion
· I can understand graph, charts &figures.
· I am good in understanding sign language.
- I can’t sit for long time. At least I start playing with my hand or shake my leg
- I don’t have good handwriting and I am not good writing long answers
- I like science lab
- I love adventure and good at sports
- I build models and experiment/play with it.
The category which is have more “yes”, that is your “Style of learning”.
“In my next part I will be posting an article on HOW TO USE YOUR LEARNING TYPE?”
To be continued…